Due to the novel coronavirus COVID-19 and the challenges it creates, we have created this informational webpage for staff and customers.
In early June, a few Kustom Imprints staff members tested positive with Covid-19. We have needed to quickly revise our hours and polices quickly to adapt to our new staff absences.
ShopPTA.com is OPEN – Will Call has limited hours
- Abbreviated operating hours: Mon– Fri / 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM – CLOSED Saturday & Sunday.
- ALL front office staff is working at home with limited in-office hours. Production staff is on-site.
- NO Front Office & Will Call Hours: Until further notice
- Will-Call Order pickup is possible through appointment only.
- MANDATORY – You must wear mask when on our premises
- Contacting us is still best through email CustomService@ShopPTA.com or phone (714) 771-5768. We answer the phone during our operation hours even if working remotely.
- To ensure our production is safe we have enacted proper “social distancing” practices. Production time frames may take longer.
- Rush orders can be accepted on a order-by-order basis.
Our Employee Safety is Paramount!
We are following Orange County Health Care Agency, as well as guidance from federal, state, and other local officials, to make informed business decisions.
- Every employee has been strictly mandated to stay home if they feel sick or exhibit any flu like symptoms.
- Our showroom clothing & fitting room are blocked off from the public for safety concerns.
- Our front counter has large Plexiglas shields and hand sanitizer ready for use.
- We are daily disinfecting high traffic/touch areas during operations.
- Frequent management meetings take place so we can best understand where to allocate resources and appropriately make new company policies.