Due to the novel coronavirus COVID-19 and the challenges it creates, we have created this informational webpage for staff and customers.
ShopPTA.com is OPEN – With Limitations
Because ShopPTA.com parent company Kustom Imprints services several “ Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers ” in the municipal government, health care and public safety community, our business will continue to remain OPEN with some limitations.
- Abbreviated operating hours: Mon– Friday / 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM – CLOSED Saturday & Sunday
- Front office staff will be in part working at home and in-office
- Our front office doors will remain closed indefinitely for walk-in traffic. Visitation through appointment only.
- Will Call will also remain closed indefinitely. Order pickup is possible through appointment only.
- Contact by email is best CustomerService@ShopPTA.com We will strive to answer the phone during our limited operation hours.
- To ensure our production is safe we have enacted proper “social distancing” practices. Custom Shop production time frames may take longer.
- Rush orders can be accepted on a case-by-case basis. Please email us with your exact needs and we will try to accomodate.
Our Employee Safety is Paramount!
We are following Centers for Disease Control (CDC), as well as guidance from federal, state, and local officials, to make informed business decisions. We are fortunate that currently no staff or close family members are ill with this virus.
- Throughout the duration of the State of California Executive Order N-33-20, if any employee wants to remain home for any reason – they can do so without question.
- Any employee has been strictly mandated to stay home if they feel sick or exhibit any flu like symptoms.
- Our facility is closed to visits from non-essential visitors or vendors.
- We are daily disinfecting high traffic/touch areas during operations.
- Frequent management meetings take place so we can best understand where to allocate resources and appropriately make new company policies.